How to use this application
- Register on the front page. You'll receive a confirmation email.
- Click on the "profile" button at the top right of your screen and navigate to your profile page. There you'll see a form on the left.
- Use the form to create your first note. Pick the genre or game you wish to make a note for, fill in the title and press the create button.
- After you press the create button you'll be redirected to the note edit form. Here you'll be able to fill in more details. After you are done editing the form press the save button.
- Next press the "create item" button on the right toolbar. This will redirect you to a form for creating a note item (a subnote of your parent note). Fill in the details and press save.
- Next press the view button at the top right. You'll be redirected to the view page. Here you can toggle between viewing your note data and the list of note items created for this note.
the note item description box has unique markdown for each type of note you are creating. It will add icons to your notes or will allow you to highlight special phrases in your notes to call a particular abilities that can be present in the game at that time. This will make it easy to read and determine information from the notes when viewing.
You can create a general note , a genre specific note or a game note. Genre note have added icons for the note items and inputs for the note section Game notes have icons and added inputs in the forms as well taking inputs from the genres they are under. You can see a list of the games we have unique forms for here list of games. Below is list of the genres and their unique form attributes